Examination Application Process
Submit the following to apply for the examination:
- Completed Application
- Proof of current CPR
- Notarized letter of recommendation from Employer or Dental Assisting Instructor
- Proper fee
- Incomplete applications will be returned.
- Applications are accepted on a first-come basis.
- Applications received after the deadline or if exam is full will be held for the next examination.
- Persons with disabilities needing assistance should notify the Commission in writing at the time of application.
Saturday, April 27 and Sunday April 28, 2024
Fort Hayes Career Center
546 Jack Gibbs Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43215
Registration is open from 8:00am to 8:30am. Please bring application for the exam, CPR card and student ID or driver’s license to the testing site.
NO CELL PHONES DURING THE TEST!!!