Exam fees must accompany the application.
- Full Exam: $65.00
- An applicant who fails a portion of the examination will be required to retake only the portion failed. A new application must be completed and CPR must be current at time of retake. Fees for retaking a portion of the exam are:
1 part: $25.00
2 parts: $50.00
All Parts: $65.00
- Retakes must be completed within two (2) years of the original exam date or the applicant must complete the entire application process and retake the full exam
- Examination fees are not refundable.
- Applicants who apply for the examination and wish to reschedule to a different date must request to do so in writing at least 60 days before the exam date. Requests less than 60 days are subject to a reprocessing fee of $20.00.
- All fees are to be paid by check or money order. School purchase orders will be invoiced prior to the exam and must be prepaid.
- Checks or Money Orders should be made payable to:
Commission Ohio Dental Assistant Certification And mailed to:
Commission Ohio Dental Assistant Certification
1501 Centerview Drive
Copley, Ohio 44321
- Checks returned by the bank for insufficient funds will be charged a fee of $20.00 plus any bank charges incurred by the Commission.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL INFORMATION AND THE PROPER FEE IS RECEIVED
Saturday, April 27 and Sunday April 28, 2024
Fort Hayes Career Center
546 Jack Gibbs Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43215
Registration is open from 8:00am to 8:30am. Please bring application for the exam, CPR card and student ID or driver’s license to the testing site.
NO CELL PHONES DURING THE TEST!!!