- Professional uniform or scrubs
- Lab Coat to meet OSHA standards
- Applicants are to supply their own eye protection
- Nails: No Acrylics or Polish
- Clean shoes, no canvas shoes
- Name tags should NOT be worn for examination
- Hair off of collar and away from face
- Appropriate undergarments
- Jewelry limited to: Watch, wedding rings, one pair small stud earrings
- Tattoos or body modifications must not be visible
- Applicants are not permitted to have cell phones on the test site.
Saturday, November 4 and Sunday November 5, 2023
Fort Hayes Career Center
546 Jack Gibbs Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43215
Registration is open from 8:00am to 8:30am. Please bring application for the exam, CPR card and student ID or driver’s license to the testing site.
NO CELL PHONES DURING THE TEST!!!