General Examination Information
- No questions concerning the content of the written test may be asked during examination sessions.
- No reference materials or notes may be brought to examination sessions.
- No visitors or unauthorized individuals will be permitted in the testing session.
- Examinations shall be held on dates and in locations specified by the Commission.
- Applicants will receive confirmation and information approximately sixty days prior to their examination date.
- Exam registration is from 8-8:30 a.m.
- Applicants arriving late for the examination will be admitted but will not be allowed extra time beyond the time schedule for completion of the exam.
- ALL candidates taking any part of the examination MUST BE IN UNIFORM. Failure to meet uniform requirements will result in a reduction of points on the applicant’s clinical score.
Saturday, April 27 and Sunday April 28, 2024
Fort Hayes Career Center
546 Jack Gibbs Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43215
Registration is open from 8:00am to 8:30am. Please bring application for the exam, CPR card and student ID or driver’s license to the testing site.
NO CELL PHONES DURING THE TEST!!!